Dual angle light scattering GPC/SEC/GFC detector for static light scattering and optional dynamic light scattering.
The MDS390 is an integrated 15° and 90° static light scattering detector for the measurement of absolute molecular weight of macromolecules in solution. It can be used with any type of GPC/SEC/GFC or FFF system.
The instrument can come with up to three detectors (light scattering, viscometry, RI) at once or can be field upgraded any time a new technique is required. Any detector combination is possible. Each MDS detector can be individually heated from 30 – 60 °C to ensure baseline stability. All detectors can be used in series, ensuring all of the analyte is studied.
A bioninert version supporting dual angle static and 90° dynamic light scattering is ideally suited for the analysis of biopolymers and proteins.
- Integrated static light scattering for the detection of the time-averaged scattering intensity at 15° and 90° detection angle.
- optional dynamic light scattering for the determination of the hydrodynamic radius at 90° detection angle.
- 660 nm/50 mW Light source.
- various configurations matching all requirements, from LS only up to triple detection.
- field upgrade options for viscometry and RI detection.
Connect to any LC
The MDS390 can be connected to virtually any LC.
Operation connected to a liquid chromatography system requires WinGPC UniChrom software for detector control, data acquisition and analysis. WinGPC can manage a variety of LC systems directly.
Systems without ChromPilot 3rd Party Control can be connected using either PSS data acquisition hardware or the 2 analog ins of the MDS390
Data analysis requires WinGPC UniChrom software with the multi angle light scattering module.
Don't sacrifice flexibility, user-friendliness and compliance just to add light scattering to your lab. Protect your investments and ensure integrated solutions - now and in future.
When connecting to an LC use WinGPC UniChrom MultiWorkstation or Client/Server to control the detector and the LC, acquire data and allow for comprehensive manual or automated analysis with flexible result output. Software wizards and guided setups support users and facilitate learning.
- Profit from the convenient, secure and continuously improved features of a world wide used Chromatography Data System equipped with specific light scattering data analysis routines and test procedures.
- Automatically generate ultra-fast molar mass and size results including result uncertainty even within an active sequence.
- Or analyze samples in all details using WinGPC's advanced features and sophisticated tools.
- Transfer all results to a LIMS, create extensive reports and provide clear, scalable figures for presentations - all within one software package.
|SLD7100||SLD1000||MDS Dual Angle|
|Detector type||7 angle simultaneous detection (MALLS)||1 angle, 90° (multicolor RALLS)||2 angle (integrated, dual angle)|
|No. of angles||7||1||2|
|35, 50, 75, 90 105, 130, 145|
index-matching cell: detection angle = scattering angle
|Cell/Cell volume||PEEK, 100µL nominal|
|analytical: 8µL cell|
bioinert: 8µL cell
micro: 4µL cell
|Scattering volume||20nL nominal||0.01µL|
|Laser wavelength/power||635 nm/35 mW, vertically polarized,|
temperature stabilized with precision power control
|user selectable arbitrary wavelength between 300-600 nm,|
can be changed within sequence
|660 nm/50 mW|
|Options|| || || |