The key to successful GPC/SEC/GFC separations is the choice of columns. Interaction-free GPC/SEC/GFC requires a balanced system of sample, mobile phase, and stationary phase (GPC/SEC/GFC column material). The sample chemistry and polarity determines the choice of solvent, which is typically in GPC/SEC/GFC also the mobile phase (eluent).
PSS offers the widest range of different polarity column materials optimized for
PSS Stationary Phases SUPREMA, NOVEMA Max, MCX and PROTEEMA - optimized for separations of water-soluble samples in Water or Buffers with or without organic modifier. Discover more...
The free Column Selection App helps to find the best column offering the choices:
- Replace Existing Columns
- Columns Recommendation
- USP Methods / EP Methods
- Application Search
Available in Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, and Spanish.
- ready for immediate use
- individually quality checked
- stainless steel (V4A) or bioinert hardware fitting any HPLC or GPC/SEC instrument
- dimesions: analytical (8x300mm), semi-micro (4.6x250mm), preparative (20x300mm) or HighSpeed (20x50mm) (others on request)
- choice of
- individual pore size columns (single porosity columns): highest resolution in a narrower molar mass separation range
- linear columns: screening a wide molar mass separation range
- column sets: wide molar mass separation range with optimized particle size and tested to be free of pore size mismatch
- optional: solvent of choice
- opional: pre-equilibrated for light scattering