PSS provides special services for customers who desire to outsource their analysis.
For existing methods PSS will transfer the method. For new applications our experts will work with you on developing robust methods with defined pass/fail criteria.
If requested PSS will reserve instruments and column sets for the applications. Instrument and software qualification can be done according to customer requirements.
Special contracts with reduced processing times are available. Outsourcing may include reporting in a customer-defined format and electronic files for customer laboratory information management systems (LIMS).
Subject to pre-approval, PSS will perform a trial analysis for you to decide if the prescribed test and conditions are adequate for your needs. PSS will analyze the sample(s) and charge the customary testing fee. The cost of this test will be credited afterwards.
Molar Mass Distributions
To compare samples and to obtain molar mass averages and molar mass distributions various instrument setups and configurations are available for GPC/SEC/HT-GPC Quality Control in THF, Toluene, DMF, DMAc, NMP, TCM, HFIP, TFE, Water, DMSO, DCB and TCB.
Potential setups include (all ambient and up to temperatures up to 155°C)
- Conventional GPC/SEC
- GPC/SEC-Light Scattering (HT: Dual angle, ambient MALLS, RALLS)
- GPC/SEC-Light Scattering/Viscometry (Triple detection)
Various instrument setups and configurations are utilized to perform
- GPC/SEC Dual detection
- Isocratic/Gradient Chromatography
- Chromatography under Critical Conditions
- Chromatography under Limiting Conditions
- Temperature Gradient Interaction Chromatography (TGIC)
- Temperature Rising Elution Fractionation (TREF)
PSS Quality Control additive analysis comprises
- Extraction of additives
- LC separation for quantification
- optional: hyphenated with collection on a Germanium disk followed by identification in FTIR.