Part 5 of the PSS e-book series has just been released. It covers “GPC/SEC Applications" and features the sections:
- Product registration and REACH
- Quantify and get more than molar mass averages
- Protein analysis with size exclusion chromatography
- Calibration using broad standards
- The art of analyzing high molar mass samples
- Branching analysis
- GPC/SEC for membrane filter analysis
- “Upside down” - Inverse GPC for pore size distributions
Contact us to receive your free pdf copy.
What are the PSS e-books?
Since February 2007 GPC/SEC Tips&Tricks are published bimonthly in LCGC Europe's The Column. These Tips&Tricks have been developed by PSS for LC/GC Europe and are designed to support GPC/SEC users providing comprehensive overviews on different aspects of this powerful technique.
Many readers collect these publications and approached us for a collection. This resulted in plans to publish 5 e-books, each book based on 5-8 different Tips & Tricks publications updated with the latest information, new examples and figures.
The topics of these e-books will reflect the different sections
- GPC/SEC Theory and Background
- GPC/SEC Columns
- GPC/SEC Detection
- GPC/SEC Troubleshooting
- GPC/SEC Applications