Part 4 of the PSS e-book series has just been released. It covers “GPC/SEC Troubleshooting/Good Practice" and features the sections:
- What you need to know for efficient Troubleshooting
- Mobile phase considerations
- GPC/SEC Columns - Do's and don’ts
- Frequently asked questions:GPC/SEC Columns and Good Practices
- How to get a stable baseline
- Do’s and don’ts of data analysis
- Do’s and don’ts in GPC/SEC-Light Scattering
Contact us to receive your free pdf copy.
What are the PSS e-books?
Since February 2007 GPC/SEC Tips&Tricks are published bimonthly in LCGC Europe's The Column. These Tips&Tricks have been developed by PSS for LC/GC Europe and are designed to support GPC/SEC users providing comprehensive overviews on different aspects of this powerful technique.
Many readers collect these publications and approached us for a collection. This resulted in plans to publish 5 e-books, each book based on 5-8 different Tips & Tricks publications updated with the latest information, new examples and figures.
The topics of these e-books will reflect the different sections
- GPC/SEC Theory and Background
- GPC/SEC Columns
- GPC/SEC Detection
- GPC/SEC Troubleshooting
- GPC/SEC Applications